F•r•i•e•n•d•s (the tv show) Themed Party

F•r•i•e•n•d•s (the tv show) Themed Party

Last year I had a Friends (the tv show) themed birthday party.  You're never too old to have a themed birthday party, especially when you have themed food! 


Here's some ideas if you're considering having a Friends themed party:



It's not Cincinnati chili at a Friends themed party, it's NYC chili because everyone knows that is where they all live- Same ingredients as Cincinnati chili though and it was a big hit.



I got this idea from Pinterest and loved it. It made it feel like Phoebe really was at the party, just taking a quick break from playing "smelly cat."


This one was is an easy but fun idea that came from the episode where Joey was the lead character on a tv show called Mac and C.H.E.E.S.E.


The one where Ross is "FINE." Ross says in the episode, "I'm making fajitas!"
 Crockpot fajitas is what I made!



Everyone remembers Phoebe's grandma's secret family cookie recipe!


I made my own "Central Perk" in my kitchen next to my Keurig! 



I hope you enjoyed looking at these fun themed food- it's one of my favorite thing to do at parties. 

What other ideas do you have? I'd love to know in the comments!

Comments

Popular Posts