Things to do in March

March is here and that means Spring is just around the corner! Spring is one of my favorite seasons, so March is pretty exciting for me. I start putting away my winter decorations and swap them out for Spring kitchen towels, pastels, light scented candles, and Spring flowers on the table!

Here are some ideas of what to do in March:










  1. Wear green- add some green to your wardrobe!
  2. Cook up some corned beef with potatoes and veggies. Depending where you live, there will probably be a bit of a chill in the air so don't put away your crockpot just yet!
  3. Cook with produce that's in season- Apples, Avocado, Bananas, Pineapple, Artichokes, Asparagus, Broccoli, Cabbage, Carrots, Celery, Collard Greens, Garlic, Green Peas, Kale, Leeks, Onions, Parsnips, Potatoes, Rutabagas, Spinach, Sweet Potatoes, and Swiss Chard. Some of these I have never tried to cook with before so I'm going to keep my eye out on recipes that call for them.
  4. Look for 4 leaf clovers- it gets you outside and if you have kids this will make fun memories for them. 
  5. Set your table with some fresh Spring flowers
  6.  Organize your home- get ready for some major Spring cleaning in the next months coming up. I'm trying to organize in March so the next months I can clean more easily. 
  7. Go outside and find flowers at the beginning stages of blooming! It's exciting to see flowers getting ready to bloom!
What do you like to do in March? Tell me in the comments and don't forget to follow!


Comments

  1. This post made me super excited for spring 😍 I like that you listed all the produce that's in season! I'm really bad at remembering that kind of stuff lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. For me March is all about late season snowstorms and my birthday B-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts