St. Patricks Day Crockpot Corned Beef Dinner

St. Patricks Day Crockpot Corned Beef Dinner


This is definitely my favorite thing to eat on St. Patricks Day! 


I used purple potatoes to give it some fun color!


I add sauerkraut at the end!


What you'll need:

  • 1-2 pound Corned beef brisket- I found corned beef brisket that came with Caraway seeds 
  • 1 tablespoon caraway seeds (if it didn't come with the corned beef brisket) 
  • 3 handfuls of baby carrots
  • 1 package of Petite Purple Potatoes- I found them at Kroger 
  • One white onion 
  • 1 cabbage 
  • onion salt- to taste 
  • sauerkraut- at the end added to your plate 
  • 2 tablespoons of olive oil
  • 1 tablespoon butter cut up
  • 2 cups of beef broth
  • 1 cup of water
  • 1 bag sauerkraut 

Place your corned beef brisket in your crockpot first and add 1 tablespoon of caraway seeds. Add your cabbage wedges. Cut your Petite Purple potatoes in half- add to crockpot. Add the baby carrots. Cut up onions and add to crockpot. add beef broth and water. Add onion salt, olive oil, and butter. 
Cover Crockpot and cook for 8 hours and 10 mins on low.
Don't forget to add the sauerkraut to your plate at the end! It goes great with this dish!

I hope you decide to serve this on St Patricks day this year! I'd love to see pictures of your dish in the comments!

Comments

Popular Posts