Weekend Brunch

Weekend Brunch!


This weekend I invited my busy-mom-friend over for a relaxing brunch after Church!
Here are some pictures of it and I hope it inspires you to host your own weekend brunch!

A simple spread that tasted so good together! Add some fresh fruit to a pie dish and you have a healthy snack to go with brunch!
Don't forget to decorate your table with some Spring flowers! 

These mini croissants are from Trader Joe's. They come frozen. You leave them out all night and the next day put them in the oven- They are the best croissants I have ever had! Nutella went so well with them!

Irish Soda bread from Trader Joe's is delicious! I recommend Kerrygold Pure Irish butter to go with it. 

Here is the packaging of the Irish Soda bread- at Trader Joe's they call it Barley Scone. 
(The orange juice is also from Trader Joe's)

Min quiche (Bought frozen from Meijer)




I hope you enjoyed looking through my brunch. It was easy and fun! 

Let me know in the comments what looks the most delicious! 

Comments

Popular Posts